On this course, you’ll learn how the components of the integumentary system (the epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands) help protect our body. You’ll also discover how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protect and allow the body to move.
Through fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials, including illustrations and cadaveric images, you’ll learn in fascinating detail about the properties and functions of these systems.
- Understand the integumentary system anatomy and function
- Understand the skeletal system anatomy and function
- Learn joint classifications, function, and clinical correlations
- Learn skeletal muscle anatomy and function
This course is designed for high school and new college and university students interested in the medical field. It will also be of interest to adults looking for a career change into a health profession, as well as anyone looking to improve their understanding of the human body.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Identify the components of the human musculoskeletal system
- Identify the components of the human integumentary system
- Demonstrate understanding of the human musculoskeletal and integumentary systems as a whole
- Describe the functions of the components of the human musculoskeletal system
- Describe the functions of the components of the human integumentary system