There are many approaches addressing early-stage entrepreneurship and the challenges facing mature corporations, but a big gap when it comes to understanding the key drivers for growth and how to address them.
This course introduces the Triple Chasm Model, a unique new approach to managing the growth challenge based on research which resulted in two new books: Camels, Tigers & Unicorns and The Scale-up Manual.
- Understanding Scale-up and the new Triple Chasm approach
- Understanding and Assessing Maturity
- Understanding the External meso-economic Vectors
- Understanding the Internal meso-economic Vectors
- Developing your Commercial Strategy
This course is designed for members of leadership teams in innovative high-growth SMEs.
It is targeted in particular at CXO level executives including CEOs, commercial directors, technical directors, finance directors, marketing directors, heads of product management, and heads of sales.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is proof that you are able to…
- Summarise classic approaches to scaling along with their limitations
- Summarize the logic behind the new systematic integrated Triple Chasm Model
- Reflect on how to apply the meso-economic vectors to define your commercial strategy
- Apply the modified Technology Readiness and Commercialization Readiness levels
- Reflect on how to assess the maturity of your proposition