Learn how to add real value to your business:
Do you have a business idea? Can your idea make a difference?
This course delves into the use of business model thinking and other business techniques to develop big business ideas into business opportunities.
You’ll learn how to assess the viability of your business idea and the value it could add to your business.
You’ll understand how businesses of all sizes can add value in a global market, and have real societal impacts and benefits. You’ll also understand the importance of a vision, mission and value proposition for your business.
- Business model thinking
- Creating value
- Business strategy
- Business success and responsibility
This course is designed for those looking to move into business management. It will be of particular interest to those looking to progress into senior roles or with an interest in developing new business ideas.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
- Demonstrate business model thinking as applied within the context of developing a new business idea
- Justify the value that your business will add
- Assess the viability of your business idea
- Evaluate the importance of a vision, mission and value proposition for your business