On this course, you’ll explore the challenges and benefits of remote working. You’ll consider different technologies for collaboration and get introduced to project management tools that can help to ease the difficulties of working remotely.
You’ll also develop practical planning skills as you learn to produce an action plan for successful remote working and get advice for starting to work remotely in the real world.
- The challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Preparing to work remotely
- Creating a plan to work remotely
- Managing time, workload and projects
- Exploring tools and resources for working remotely
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace. This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Explore the main requirements for successful remote working
- Develop an action plan for successful remote working
- Discuss strategies for effective collaborative working
- Experiment with time and project management tools
- Explore tools and resources to help you work remotely
- Produce a detailed plan for successful remote working