On this course, you’ll discover the best communication strategies for effective workplace collaboration, and reflect on your own personal communication style.
You’ll learn the importance of matching your communication style with your work and project goals and learn how to manage and control challenging conversations.
- Identifying your personal communications style
- Exploring different communication platforms
- Exploring your approach to communication
- Applying your communication style in the workplace
- Managing challenging conversations with positive outcomes
- Demonstrating your communication skills
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace. This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Identify your personal communications style
- Explore different communication platforms
- Reflect on whether your communication is aligned to your goals
- Apply your communication style in the workplace
- Engage in challenging conversations with positive outcomes
- Reflect on your personal style and technique