Having a credible financial plan lets you determine your business’ fundamental underpinnings – and is key to long-term business success. On this expert business course, you’ll you’ll get an in-depth insight into how to create a complete financial model that will cover your entire financial plan.
You’ll be given examples of what sound business planning looks like, and learn to build this best-practise into your model. The model encompasses revenue (forecasting revenue monthly for up to three years), staffing (allowing you to plan out positions, hire dates, and salaries), and expenses (with everything flowing into your financial statements). It will also automatically generate your income and cash flow statements.
- Financial planning
- Revenue forecasting
- Understanding financial statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Staffing plan
- Key financial indicators / metrics and what they mean
This course is aimed at entrepreneurs who already own a business, or are considering starting one.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Create a justified revenue forecast that will stand up to investor scrutiny.
- Explain what Gross Margin is and why it’s vitally important to understanding.
- Build a staffing plan, and assess when to use contractors and hire staff.
- Accurately predict your Max Negative Cash Flow and why it’s important to track it closely.
- Explain the difference between Operating Profit and Gross Margin and how each plays into the long term health and growth potential of your business.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to drive your business forward and scale.
- Reflect on how to eliminate any fears you may have about dealing with business financials.