This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to identify your business positioning, define your target market, and develop a marketing strategy that sets your business up for success. Understanding your customers is key to reaching and engaging with them. You’ll learn how to identify the business benefits that matter most to your target customer.
You’ll discover how to make psycho-graphic and demographic customer profiles and how to implement different messaging strategies to engage with your target audience.
- Developing a positioning strategy
- Developing a target market
- Developing a messaging strategy
- Developing a unique value proposition
This course is designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and executives who want to learn how to create and implement a successful go to market strategy.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Develop a complete go to market strategy for their business or business idea
- Explore how to develop a well-defined target market for their business
- Explore and be able to deploy a powerful positioning strategy
- Develop a compelling selling proposition that powers a strong messaging strategy