In 2018, over half of global website traffic was generated through mobile phones. On this course, you will explore what mobile is, the growth of mobile technology and benefits associated with it. You will discover why industry experts often refer to “mobile” as “mobility” and will find out about mobile products like tablets and wearable technology. You will explore what mobile design is by understanding key design concepts and development approaches which will help you to build an effective mobile app. We will also look at the ‘Internet of Things’ and explore some potential security issues.
The rise in mobile technology
- What is mobility?
- The benefits of mobility
- Mobile technology growth
- Wearable technology
Mobility in practice
- Mobile design principles
- Building mobility – core development approaches
- The Internet of things.
This course is for anyone seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Describe what mobility is in the context of digital
- Describe the growth of mobility and benefits associated with it
- Describe what mobile design is, including concepts such as wireframes
- Identify seven principles of good mobile app design and the importance of effective design
- Describe what the ‘Internet of Things’ is and some of the benefits associated with it
- Identify security risks related to the ‘Internet of Things’