What is social media, and how can it help your business? With this course, you’ll explore these questions and more. You’ll find out why social media marketing skills are becoming essential for all kinds of organisations, as well as some of the ways you can use them.
You’ll explore how you can use social media to create and develop your brand, as well as some of the tools that can help as you do so. You’ll learn about the key steps in promoting your brand through social media, including setting campaign objectives, identifying the target audience and the right channels, creating engaging content and managing your presence.
- What is social media?
- Target groups
- Social media channels
- Managing your social media presence
- Social media management tools
- Social media top tips
- The importance of performance measurement
- Social media listening
This course is for those seeking to develop their skills in social media for business. If you’re preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about social media management. No prior experience or qualifications required.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Explain what Social Media is
- Describe how it can be used to build a brand
- Explain what target groups are
- Identify social media channels
- Explain tips for messaging
- Describe the role of a Social Media Manager
- Identify Social Media Management tools