On this course, you’ll get the tools to take your career to the next level. Using planning tools, you’ll establish goals for your career and how to achieve them.
You’ll learn how to navigate the process of applying for jobs and interviews, and consider the importance of transferable skills and creating the right professional networks.
- Careers in the modern professional landscape
- How to use vision boards to identify your own career roadmap
- Exploring goal setting and understanding value propositions
- Goal setting
- Building a professional network
- Building relationships
- Dealing with change and always being ready to learn
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace. This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Identify different approaches to growing your career
- Explore a roadmap, vision board for your career path
- Explain your career vision clearly
- Identify key individuals, organisations and platforms for your network
- Develop communications to engage key leads
- Evaluate the impact of your strategy and iterate accordingly