Managing in an ethical manner is extremely important, and there have been many cases worldwide of CEOs who lost their jobs because they failed to manage with integrity.
You’ll use an ethical decision-making model to consider ethical principles, obligations and values within the overall management process, and will understand the factors that lead to ethical and unethical behavior within organizations studying a wide range of case studies
- Ethical reasoning and moral decision making
- An ethical decision-making model
- Corporate responsibility
- Ethical management
This course is primarily geared towards line, middle and top level managers already established within organizations, young professionals who are looking to start their careers, employees who are looking to develop further within their career and students who are interested in management.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Apply a model of ethical decision making to explain behaviour
- Evaluate an organisation’s methods for managing corporate responsibility
- Identify the factors that lead to ethical and unethical behaviour in organisations
- Discuss how society’s expectations are influencing managers and organisations
Dr Merdzana Obralic