Master the art of creating successful online content for your business
What makes truly effective online content? On this course, you’ll find out how to create engaging content that meets your goals.
You’ll learn the value of delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time, and consider the importance of tone, style and format.
You’ll also hear from industry professionals on how to structure content plans and how to approach content creation for different platforms.
Finally, you’ll learn how to structure a content plan to respond to a specific brief.
- Define online ‘content’ and how content is planned with a specific intention
- Critically examine online content and identify the messaging and intentions within it
- Question the messaging and use of language in online content
- Use practical strategies to communicate effectively online
- Explore best practice in content media creation
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Interpret the messaging and intention behind online content
- Evaluate the use of tone and language in communication
- Describe how various media formats are used to create compelling online content
- Identify suitable content format for a particular purpose
- Describe key considerations for creating online content in a variety of media
- Apply suitable tones and techniques to communicate a message effectively
- Ozone Certificate