s a manager, it’s vital to understand both the importance of communication at work, as well as the drawbacks of miscommunication.
This influencing and communication training course will equip managers with the communication strategies and influencing skills they need to influence successfully communicate at work. On this course, you’ll explore the basic concepts of interpersonal communication in the workplace.
Led by communication experts, you’ll develop your understanding of the communication process, and get to grips with the role of communication in your work as a manager.
- What is communication?
- Types of communication
- The Role of Communication in Management
- Tactics used to influence others
This communication course is designed for line, middle and top level managers in organisations who’d like to enhance their professional skillset and become a better manager. It will also be useful for young professionals looking to start their careers with good habits, as well as professionals and students who are interested in management roles.
This topic is widely applicable and can be beneficial to all types of organizations, but the course content will also be of academic interest.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Explain the role of communicating in the manager’s job.
- Identify and illustrate the elements and stages in the communication process.
- Compare the benefits of different communication networks.
- Develop some essential interpersonal communication skills.
- Explore the tactics used to influence others.
Dr Merdzana Obralic