On this course, you’ll find out how to manage and safeguard your company’s IP. You’ll learn how to evaluate expected sources of problems, use patents and trademarks, and navigate the world of start-ups and SMEs.
You’ll also be equipped to promote best practices in IP management within your company.
- Legal aspects of innovation and IP
- IP management and strategy
- Case studies
This course would be of value to professionals in the food and drink industry – particularly those working in (or with) start-ups and SMEs
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Identify value and importance of intellectual property management in food sector industry, especially if you are engaged in start-ups or SMEs
- Evaluate limitations and expected sources of problems appearing when intellectual property is poorly managed
- Perform to make wise decisions about effective intellectual property protection on local and international markets
- Contribute in increasing food sector growth through newly obtained intellectual property management skills
- Engage in promoting best practices in protecting intellectual property among food managers and executives, especially those engaged in start-ups and SMEs