Why are digital skills so important and which jobs do you need them for? Tackle some of the big myths surrounding the future of work, and demystify the world of digital technology using up-to-date case studies from people who have recently joined the workforce.
With an ever-changing job market, this course will help you to keep on top of how digital technologies are influencing our work and lives.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- How technology affects us
- The world of data
- Artificial intelligence vs. human intelligence
- Digital skills
- Transferable skills
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace. This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Identify the technologies and aspects of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Discuss how technology is changing the world around us.
- Debate the growing importance of data.
- Explore the impact of automation in the workplace.
- Investigate the digital skills predicted for a future workforce.
- Reflect on the transferable skills predicted to be future proof.