Companies large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge – and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions.
In this course you will get the tools to measure the effectiveness of brand and customer assets, interpret regression analysis, calculate customer lifetime value, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns.
- The marketing process
- Metrics for measuring brand assets
- Customer lifetime value
- Marketing experiments
- Regression basics
The course is ideal for practicing and aspiring marketing professionals who want to grow their knowledge, develop their career portfolio, and improve the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns. However it will also be of interest to anyone looking to learn the basics of marketing analytics.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Explain types of analytics and how data-driven decision making impacts marketing
- Define and evaluate a brand and brand architecture
- Calculate customer lifetime value and its components
- Design and conduct experiments to test hypotheses about marketing and sales
- Interpret regression outputs and their impact on marketing