On this course, you will learn about the MedTech currently used in orthopaedics, and explore how the benefits of regenerative medicine will affect the future of this technology.
You will consider the design and development process of orthopaedic implants, and understand current medical regulations. You will also explore regenerative therapies and the regulatory framework that ensures the technology will benefit patients. You will learn how stem cells are used for tissue engineering and explore how this technology allows human joint regeneration to occur before a joint needs to be replaced.
Exploring orthopaedic joint replacement technologies
- MedTech solutions for damaged joints
- Designing orthopaedic implants
- Creating orthopaedic implants
- Designing regenerative implants
- Tissue engineering
- Benefits and challenges of regenerative technology