As business operations are increasingly being carried out online due to COVID-19, HR professionals and recruiters are seeing huge changes in almost every aspect of the hiring process – from interviews to onboarding. The course will develop your ability to gather and identify key information about a potential candidate online during the recruitment process. You’ll also discover new ways of finding great candidates in the current COVID climate.
- Adjusting your current recruitment practices to a 100% digital environment
- Attracting, assessing and onboarding candidates in the context of lock down
- Guiding and coaching candidates who are going through the anxiety of losing their jobs or being reluctant to change roles in times of uncertainty
- You will learn from some of the world’s best recruitment experts who will be sharing from their own experiments and failures.
- This course will not provide a legal framework, rather a practitioner’s viewpoint on how to make the most of this situation and help your company maintain/improve its employer brand value.
This course is designed for recruitment and HR professionals as well as anyone involved in the recruitment process who wants to learn how to onboard employees remotely and transition company recruitment online.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Discuss best hiring and onboarding practices from across a range of industries
- Identify and share approaches and techniques to build/maintain a strong brand in a crisis
- Collect key information about a potential candidate during the recruitment process
- Explore additional sources of candidates in the current climate
- Identify important elements of an effective online onboarding