Improve your online study skills and get academic online learning tips
Learning online is very different from learning in an on-campus classroom and often involves independent study.
On this course, you will explore and learn about various different approaches to online learning.
You’ll develop practical skills that will enable you to become an effective online learner at a university level.
You’ll discover methods for collaborating and communicating online effectively and learn the best practice for conducting online research.
By the end of the course, you’ll have mastered the independent study skills and tools for online learning that work for you.
Being an effective online learner
Online study skills
Communicating and collaborating online
How to collaborate online
Researching your project
Critical thinking and success at university
This course is designed for undergraduate and postgraduate university students who need advice and tips on how to take their university studies online.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Develop effective online learning strategies that work for you.
- Produce useful and reflective notes to support your study.
- Contribute meaningfully to online learning discussions.
- Develop the skills to lead productive collaborative work online.
- Explore tools and approaches to find, evaluate and use online information to inform and develop your own opinion.
- Ozone Certificate