On this course, you’ll explore techniques to organise your ideas, build a cohesive argument and identify the right tools to deliver your message. Whether you’re delivering a presentation in an interview, meeting or with a customer, you’ll learn how to take complicated information and present it clearly to your audience.
You’ll learn to create effective slides to support your message and build the skills to improve your presenting and delivery style in what could be a high-stakes situation.
- Storytelling in presentations
- Creating stories and narratives
- Creating slide decks to support presentations
- Exploring mindfulness techniques for self-management
- Practising presentation delivery techniques
- Applying presentation skills to your own presentation
This course is designed for young people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace. This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Explore how storytelling techniques can be used to communicate an idea
- Apply the art and science of crafting content
- Develop a visually-led deck
- Explore mindfulness techniques to communicate with confidence
- Apply presenting and delivery techniques
- Reflect on the development of skills in the course