|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 3 Award in Education and Training|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/5680/7|
|Progression routes:||A Qualifi Level 4 qualification, Qualifi level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or directly into employment in an associated profession.|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Next Qualification Review date:||25/03/2023|
This qualification has been created to provide an introduction into teaching, to further develop the competencies and expertise of individuals not currently in teaching or training, currently working as an assessors or currently teaching and training, who wish to achieve the requisite skills and knowledge for preparation, planning , basic course design and evaluation skills, required to fulfil a teaching role. This qualification will also enable trainee teachers to gain confidence and practice in teaching and delivering session.
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Facilitate Learning and Development for Individuals
- Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training;
- Understand and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training;
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals;
- Facilitate learning and development in groups;
- Understand assessment in education and training;
- Understand the principles and practices of assessment.
This qualification is designed for learners aged 19 and above. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. Centres are responsible for ensuring that this qualification is appropriate for the age and ability of learners.
The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be assessed on an individual basis.
In certain circumstances, individuals with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.