|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/4399/0|
|Progression routes:||The QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Business Management or Business Enterprise; or the second year of undergraduate study in business management; or directly into employment in an associated profession.|
|Availability:||UK and international|
The qualifications have been created to develop and reward the hospitality and tourism managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.Furthermore, we look to develop the team leaders, managers and leaders of the future through the creation and delivery of learning appropriate for industry.
The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The qualification focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
- Sustainability in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Operations Management in Tourism and Resort Operations
- Management of Visitor Attractions
- Employability and Development in the Hospitality Industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in hospitality and tourism
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- demonstrated some ability and possess qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop;
- seeking further professional development and to gain work related skills and know-how.