|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/5745/9|
|Progression routes:||QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, a university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or directly into employment in an associated profession.|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Next qualification review date:||10/04/2023|
The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programmes that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
- Research Methods
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategic Marketing
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Managing Corporate Responsibility in the Wider Business Environment
- To understand and apply the principles of management strategy in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree