|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in CPD for Leadership|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/4994/3|
|Progression routes:||A university partner to complete a relevant master’s degree, subject to approval, or directly into employment in an associated profession.|
|Availability:||UK and international|
This Qualifications have been created to develop CPD (continuing professional development) in Leadership, for those who want to draw from their personal experience and develop their leadership understanding and skills, professionally academically and practically for their personal and professional development. The focus of this qualification is the exploration and practical research into leadership as a subject in order to apply this knowledge into a new environment.
The Level 7 qualification will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current leadership roles, tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current Leadership concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
- Contemporary Issues Underpinning Leadership in CPD
- Developing Research and CPD
- Effective Communication through CPD
- Critically reflect on issues at the forefront of leadership.
- Understand reflective practice and its implications for personal and professional development.
- Critical reflection on strategies for effective leadership in a broad range of contexts.
- Conduct primary research in the field of leadership.
- Communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and reflect on the importance of communicating in a style
appropriate to a variety of audiences, in a variety of formats (written, oral, etc.)
- Review, critically evaluate and integrate information from a variety of theories, models and/or
methods in formal research in a practical manner.
- Apply analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to a range of theoretical and practical scenarios.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written format.
- Evaluate and review how their own skills and work can contribute to leadership in sport and in
- Identify and apply ideas and concepts from one domain to another.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree