Can business do good? In this course, we explore different models of social enterprise and the local and global problems that they aim to address. If you work with a social enterprise or are thinking about launching one, this course provides a valuable foundation.
- Addressing the World’s Most Pressing Challenges
- The Diverse World of Social Enterprise
- Social Entrepreneurs, Networks and Ecosystems
This course is intended for anyone interested in learning more about social enterprise, including entrepreneurs, charities, working professionals and students.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Global Challenges and Local Realities
- Finding Solutions
- Understanding Social Enterprise
- Identifying Social Enterprise
- Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers