A successful business starts with a clear vision and a thorough understanding of the opportunities available to turn that vision into a reality. Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course will help you consider your vision and explore the opportunities available. It will give you the time to plan and help you to start documenting your thoughts in a structured business plan while allowing you to share your ideas with others.
Vision and opportunity
- Discovering and creating opportunities
- business challenge
Realising your vision
- Your turn
- Your business plan
This course has been specifically designed for students at schools and colleges. They provide a taster of undergraduate study and help students to decide which subject to study at university. Completion of the courses will also enhance students’ university applications.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Assess the entrepreneurial cycle which underpins the course.
- Explore the scope for discovering or creating business opportunities.
- Investigate businesses in your local area.
- Discuss the entrepreneur’s business challenge: Which business should I start and how?
- Evaluate and assess a business idea.
- Produce a business plan within 200 words.
- Investigate the vision and opportunities for a business plan