A successful business relies heavily on people and networking. A good team and wider network are essential to success and growth. Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course will help you to recognise the people who can help you take your business forward in both formal and informal business networks.
People, teams and networking
- The importance of people in business
- business challenge
Realising your vision
- Your turn
- Your business plan
This course has been specifically designed for students at schools and colleges. They provide a taster of undergraduate study and help students to decide which subject to study at university. Completion of the courses will also enhance students’ university applications.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Assess the importance of people, teams and networks for business success.
- Identify the eight types of team roles.
- Explore the five stages of team development.
- Discuss the entrepreneur’s business challenge: Which option should Nick select to build a high performing team?
- Identify people and networks in a business plan.
- Identify what skills are required.
- Explore how you will develop your networks.