A successful business relies on processes and information systems; it is important that an entrepreneur pays close attention to how their business works and how performance can be improved so that they are in a position to take it forward and manage growth. Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course cover efficient business processes to improve productivity.
Understanding processes and systems
- Operations and technologies
- business challenge
Realising your vision
- Your turn
- Business plan
This course has been specifically designed for students at schools and colleges. They provide a taster of undergraduate study and help students to decide which subject to study at university. Completion of the courses will also enhance students’ university applications.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Discuss the importance of both business processes and information systems by contributing to the course comments.
- Identify the challenges a business faces when managing growth.
- Evaluate the entrepreneur’s business challenge: How can Sophie increase productivity to meet the demands of sales?
- Identify the business processes in a business plan.
- Investigate where your business is going to operate.
- Assess who is involved in the processes.
- Using your own business idea or a company of your choice, investigate the information and systems required to track business processes.
- Record the skills required to design and run the business processes.