The management of finances is crucial to a successful business; financial information provides the evidence to support your decisions about a business and helps to justify those decisions when you present them to other people. Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course will introduce you to key financial information and gives you a chance to discuss your ideas with others.
- The importance of financial information
- business challenge
Realising your vision
- Your turn
- Your business plan
This course has been specifically designed for students at schools and colleges. They provide a taster of undergraduate study and help students to decide which subject to study at university. Completion of the courses will also enhance students’ university applications.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Discuss why forecasting and planning are key skills within any successful business.
- Discuss sales revenue forecast, net profit and the purpose of a cash flow forecast.
- Evaluate the entrepreneur’s business challenge: How can Hannah make her business more profitable?
- Identify business finances in a business plan.
- Assess costs, prices, gross profit and cash flow forecasts