Segmentation, targeting, and positioning are crucial concepts in strategic marketing for every marketer. Find out how these actions can help you reach and connect with more potential customers. Ultimately, with this course, you’ll learn how to secure your business with valuable marketing success and help to fuel business growth.
This course won’t just let you in on how to separate your market. You’ll also master how to manage various segments and engage with different groups within your marketing strategy. Ultimately, you’ll learn how strategic positioning contributes to the success of your marketing outreach.
- The concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning
- The process and methods for segmentation
- Different targeting strategies
- Factors for successful positioning
- How segmentation, targeting and positioning is used by decision makers
This course is useful to students who’d like a solid foundation in the concepts of strategic marketing.
If you’re looking to work with a business owner or marketing executive, knowing how to execute the three pillars of marketing is crucial knowledge.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Describe the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Discuss the process and methods for segmentation
- Compare different targeting strategies
- Evaluate the key factors to successful positioning
- Reflect on the use of segmentation, targeting and positioning in marketing strategy
Dr. Jawdat AL-Tarawneh