In this course, you’ll be introduced to some of the tools you can use to help you reflect on your learning; such as short tests and quizzes or online logs and journals. You will then move on to focus on sharing your learning with others. By producing and sharing video, using blogs, pin-boards, collaborative platforms or social media you can enrich the learning experience.
This course is just one of a series about ‘learning online’, which introduces you to the essential skills and tools you need to study online.
Learning effectively online
Welcome to modern learning
Learning effectively for you
Learning from video
The importance of reflecting
Reflecting on what to learn
Using reflection to process information and make connections
Reflecting on your learning experience
End of course summary
Courses in this collection are also great for people that want an introduction in the specific subjects discussed in each course.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Assess your current level of confidence when reflecting and sharing online.
- Explore the tools available to share text, images and video online.
- Discuss the reasons why it is important to reflect on your learning.
- Experiment with online tools to record and reflect on your learning.
- Experiment with and explore online tools to share and collaborate online.
- Apply your learning from the previous week and produce an effective video or text article.
- Evaluate the video or text article of a fellow learner.
- Discuss and reflect on your activity before finishing this course.
- Assess your post-course understanding of reflecting and sharing online by participating in the end of course test.
- Ozone Certificate.