What does it mean to be entrepreneurial?
Being entrepreneurial is an exciting challenge and will help make your technology-based idea a reality.
In this free online course, you’ll learn from experienced technology entrepreneurs and educators from the University of Twente how to address three crucial questions along the path towards a financially sustainable venture. You’ll find out how to recognize, evaluate and exploit entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Opportunity recognition and evaluation
- Lean start-up
- Opportunity development: Market segmentation, Customer research, Targeting and positioning
- Opportunity exploitation: Network identification and management, Earning models and financing
This course is for entry-level students from all disciplines with an interest in technology-based entrepreneurship. It will be of particular interest to STEM students.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Develop a technology-based business model from a basic idea towards a financially sustainable business
- Apply the principles of Lean Startup as a tool for new venture development
- Recognize the importance of being marketing-oriented and the effects of networks on new venture development
Use tools for revenue analysis of a new venture