Discover the future of payment technology, from mobile payments to tokenization
On this course, you will learn new ways of making payments from consumer-to-business (C2B), from consumer-to-consumer (C2C), and from business-to-business (B2B).
You will explore current payment system technologies to examine their strengths and weaknesses, and understand the ways technological innovation is changing these traditional systems.
You’ll learn about new front-end innovations like digital wallets and mobile payments and also discover back-end innovations like tokenization, mobile money, and new payment infrastructure.
- Introduction to Fintech
- Digital Wallets
- Credit Card Innovations
- Payment Technology in Emerging Markets
This course is designed for anyone interested in understanding cutting edge financial technologies.
This course will be of particular interest to learners with a background in finance, development, or business leadership and learning how to develop and use new financial technologies in their own context.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Explain how current payment systems operate
- Describe inefficiencies in current practices in the processing of payments
- Apply new technological innovations to current inefficiencies
- Produce value propositions for new technologies in the payment space