Sustainable mobility is a key goal for city planners, as cities increasingly grapple with a growing population and climate change issues.
On this urban mobility management course, you’ll learn how to deliver a sustainable urban mobility plan and strategy (SUMPS) that’s financially sound, aligned with the overall strategy and legacy of a city, and that takes into account the interests of all city stakeholders
- Transformation management
- Governing principles
- Urban mobility strategy design
- Stakeholder management
- Technology assessment
- Sustainability integration
- Long-term planning
- Process development
This course is best-suited to senior officials in cities with 500,000+ inhabitants, as well as senior managers of stakeholders operating within the urban mobility sector.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Explore the plurality of sustainability goals and urban mobility strategies.
- Assess the accelerated uptake of the best available solutions.
- Develop a governance perspective to transformative challenges.