Learn how to make effective decisions using the strategy, law and ethics model
Effective decision making is based on the three key pillars of strategy, law, and ethics. This practical, framework-based course from the Ozone Education will show you how to combine these three pillars and ultimately make successful business, personal and leadership decisions.
Discover how the three elements of strategy, law and ethics can be combined as a decision making model
You’ll start the course with an example of a leadership decision; ex-president Barack Obama’s strategic decision to kill Osama Bin Laden, the founder of the terrorist organisation Al Qaeda.
Using a global perspective, you’ll then be shown how the three elements of strategy, law and ethics can be combined and used to prevent a tragedy.
Understand how to make successful business decisions through the model
The rest of the eight-week course will focus on showing you how to make successful business decisions through the strategy, law and ethics model. This concerns creating value (strategy) and managing risk (law) in an effective manner (ethics).
Using practical legal briefings and many case studies, you’ll be shown how to attract the best employees to a business, develop successful products, create new business models, protect intellectual property, create contracts that achieve business goals and use dispute resolution processes to improve business relationships.
- Welcome to Making Successful Decisions through the Strategy, Law & Ethics Model
- Use the Three Pillar Model for Personal, Leadership and Business Decisions
- Use Employment Law to Attract and Retain the Best Business Talent
- Meet Your Customers’ Needs: Transform Product Liability into Product Innovation
- Create Business Opportunities Through Government Regulation
- Use Your Intellectual Property to Create Shareholder Value
- Develop Contracts that Create Value for Both Sides
- Use Dispute Resolution Processes for Value Creation
- Create and Lead an Ethical Business
This course is suited for learners who are looking to understand how to make successful business decisions (both from the US and international perspectives) using the strategy, law and ethics model.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Explore the three pillars (strategy, law and ethics) required for successful decision making
- Develop the skills for making successful business decisions
- Apply dispute resolution processes that improve business relationships
- Explore how to attract the best employees
- Explore how to create contracts that achieve business goals
- Understand how to develop successful products
- Understand how to create new business models
- Understand how to protect intellectual property
- Ozone certificate