With additional information on infection control to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, this health and safety course offers the perfect combination of subjects to induct or refresh employees, associates, and visitors to preventing injuries and accidents in the workplace.
You’ll learn about manual handling in the workplace, fire safety awareness and infection control on this 3 CPD accredited course
- Health and Safety at Work
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Infection Control – COVID-19 Awareness
This course is suitable for people working in a wide range of sectors including retail and commerce, hospitality, education, finance and professional services, hotels and tourism, manufacturing and more.
Those working in a higher-risk role or industries such as construction may require industry specific health and safety training.
By the end of the course you will receive an Ozone certification. This certification is evidence that you are able to…
- Identify employee and employer H&S role and responsibilities
- Explain ways to prevent accidents, injuries and reduce the risk of fire at work.
- Assess risks associated with manual handling tasks prior to carrying out.
- Describe the actions to take in the event of a fire, injury, or accident.
- Identify ways to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.