|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/1203/8|
|Progression routes:||Qualifi Level 4 Certificate or first of 3 year Honours Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Next qualification review date:||28/02/2019|
This qualification is especially designed for organisational executives and leaders who are tasked with responsibility for workplace safety and security. Often employees are responsible for colleagues and customers located across several time-zones and diverse business environments. This qualification will incorporate cross-cultural considerations critical for those leading and managing the protection of business people, assets and infrastructure. The qualification will identify and evaluate practical ways to safely and securely risk-manage human resources and company assets from terrorism and its impacts. The primary focus is to protect business communities, premises, executives, as well as business travelers.
- History of Terrorism in Business Communities
- Understanding Personnel Protection
- Protecting Assets and Infrastructure
- An Introduction to Cyber Security
- Terrorism, Human Rights & Law
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management.